Thank You For Visiting My Blog


Create a Website

Banner Ads

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What's in Your Future?

A year from now would you like to:

1. Quit your JOB or at least not NEED your job.
2. Buy a New Home or maybe a Vacation Home in the mountains or seashore
3. Take a vacation to a place of your dreams….Paris, Rome, Hawaii, Fiji….you name it
4. Be able to spend some quality time with your spouse, your children, your grandchildren
5. Be able to give your spouse what he/she has always wanted
6. And the List goes on and on……….


And not have to worry about THE PRICE.

Hi,

My name is George Lane and I live in North Carolina,

Back in March 2008 I was diagnosed with Cancer….yes the Big “C”. Up until then, my wife and I had a pretty good life. Two children, one married and one in college. We had some debt but nothing we couldn’t handle. We both had good jobs and life was Good until that day when the doctor told me the bad news. It took forever to get to the treatment phase. Since it was tongue cancer, 6 teeth had to be pulled because they would die and rot anyway. Finally, 6 weeks of radiation and Chemotherapy. To say they were the worst six weeks of my life would be an understatement but I had the support and prayers of my family, friends and church. To make a long story short, I am cancer free….thank you GOD. But since then my wife has lost her job, our dear companion, Cocoa (my dog) passed away in Dec 2009, and my Son is in Community College to save money. He will be a Nurse in December, GOD willing.

So why am I telling you this? Just so you will know where I am coming from in my life. I have tried internet marketing a few years ago and failed miserably. I have spent a lot of money with nothing to show for it except more debt. So now money is really tight. Don’t have an advertising budget at all or money to join most MLMs out there. So what am I to do? I have been doing some research online to see if it was possible to make money without spending much or any for that matter.

Just by accident, I opened an email titled “Zero-out-of Pocket Program will Earn You Over $10,000”. It Turns out that’s $10,000/month not per year. They claim this can be done in 5-6 months if you work at it. The program just launch so I don’t know if it can be done or not but I AM going to give it a try. I just need Six people to come with me. Once I get my Six I will help you get your Six.

The site is here. Go there now and look around the site. Look at the videos and see what you think but please don’t join because you are sorry for me….join because you think it is a worthwhile interprise. I need you behind this 100%.

http://www.wealthcreationsnetwork.com/wcn.php?ref=GL1623


Together, maybe we can do some of those things at the top of this email before the year is out. Life is too short to wonder, “What IF”.

Thank You,

George Lane
Georgel100@gmail.com

P.S. Just in case you may be wondering if I made up this whole sob story to get you to sign up with me, call me and we will talk…..336-202-8665. I have the mask they used for the radiation treatments in my garage…..I will send you a pic if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment